We ship in the UK and to the following EU countries below.
|Order value under £39||Order value over £39|
|Belgium | België | Belgique||£3.49||£0|
|Germany | Deutschland||£3.49||£0|
|Netherlands | Nederland||£3.49||£0|
|Ireland | Éire||£4.49||£5.49|
|Denmark | Danmark||£4.49||£5.49|
|Italy | Italia||£4.49||£5.49|
|Austria | Österreich||£6.49||£12.49|
|Czech Republic | Česká republika||£6.49||£12.49|
|Estonia | Eesti||£6.49||£12.49|
|Finland | Suomi||£8.49||£19.49|
|Hungary | Magyarország||£6.49||£12.49|
|Latvia | Latvija||£6.49||£12.49|
|Lithuania | Lietuva||£6.49||£12.49|
|Poland | Polska||£6.49||£12.49|
|Slovakia | Slovenská republika||£6.49||£12.49|
|Slovenia | Slovenija||£6.49||£12.49|
|Spain | España||£6.49||£12.49|
|Sweden | Sverige||£8.49||£19.49|
|Bulgaria | България||£8.49||£19.49|
|Romania | România||£8.49||£19.49|
|Greece | Ελλάδα||£9.49||£24.49|
UK Delivery information
*Place your order before 2pm and Kidsnet will ship your order on the same day for delivery on the next working day. This service applies to orders over £39 and UK Mainland deliveries only (UK Mainland postcodes exclude the following postcodes BT, IM, IV, HS, KA27-29, KW, PA28-88, PH19-44, TR21-25, ZE).
For deliveries to other parts of the UK normal delivery times of 2-3 working days apply.
All orders under £39 to all UK destinations will be charged a standard delivery rate of £3.49.
Please contact us on 0844 351 0934 or email@example.com should you require your order to be delivered on a Saturday (£15 UK Mainland) or have any other special delivery or service requirements.
Please allow up to 48hrs for delivery of 20" and 24" bikes and note that the delivery time on most spare parts is approx. 7-10 working days and can vary.
EU Delivery information
Please consult the table below for the delivery cost to your destination country. The delivery time varies between 2-4 days.
CHANGE OF MIND
- Kidsnet Ltd is compliant with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, which gives you a 14 day "cooling off" period.
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item, you must inform us initially by telephone on +441527 874 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- On receiving our confirmation that the goods can be returned, you must make sure that the item returned is in it's original condition, meaning that it is unused and with all the original packaging and instructions. We will not be able to refund you otherwise.
- Once we have satisfactorily received the goods back from you we will process the refund.
- The cost of returning the goods back to us will be your responsibility. If you would rather arrange for our courier to collect the goods from you then we will deduct the relevant collection costs from the price of the goods. The remaining balance will then be refunded to you.
- You can, if you like, use your own courier or another delivery method, such as Royal Mail, back to us. If you do, we would strongly recommend that you obtain some kind of “proof of delivery/postage”. This will be required in the event of you making a claim for any lost or damaged goods.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund for any goods that have been made to your specification or personalised, which would include spare parts. Goods of this nature are excluded from the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- Our returns policy does not affect you statutory rights.
- If the goods received are damaged, then we will offer you a full refund, or if you would rather, an alternative product. In either instance, please note that you must notify us by telephone on +441527 874 222 or email email@example.com of the damage within 24 hours of accepting delivery. We are not able to process any claim for any damaged goods after this period of time. This condition is imposed by our couriers.
- In such instances, we will decide the method for returning the goods back to us. We will then pay for the return of the goods back to us.
- When you return the goods back to us please make sure to enclose all the packaging, instructions, leaflets etc., as well as a brief explanation of the fault or damage.
- If you would rather arrange your own courier or delivery method we recommend that you obtain a “proof of delivery/postage” from your carrier when returning the goods back to us. Without this, will not be able to refund your carriage costs.
- Any goods that have been made to your specification or personalised, will not be liable for a refund. Items of this nature are excluded from the Consumer Contract Regulations. When goods such as this are received damaged, we will endeavour to repair or replace them. If this is not possible, we will offer you a full refund.
In the very unlikely event that you receive goods which develop a fault, we shall follow this policy:
- If the goods develop a manufacturing fault within 7 days of you accepting delivery we shall offer you a full refund, or if you choose, replacement goods of the same or similar specification.
- If the goods develop a manufacturing fault after 7 days, but within 12 months, of you accepting delivery we will then endeavour to repair the goods by sending out replacement parts. In instances where this is not possible, we will cover carriage costs in order to get the goods back for repair. We shall aim to get the goods in working order and returned to you within 7 working days. In the unlikely event that this does not happen we will replace the item. If we are unable to replace them we will offer you a full refund.
- This warranty does not cover goods over 12 months old.